A collection of sites that are related to the Jurassic War.
Most of them are just for me to have in one place, but feel free to browse.
Â These are external links, your risk folks!Â
- 1.05E (best version) download with videos. Get it!
- Another place to download 1.05E version
- And another one.
- And one more.
- WowRom with a hefty cd-rip.
- Internet Archive. Has ISO and more.
- Russian site with iso and full game rips.
- Korean 1.08H version download. H stands for Hangul. Very buggy, I don’t recommend it. See for yourself.
- Another one with instruction how to launch it… in Korean.
- 1.03 demo version download. (Only Korean cheats work in this version!)
- My first guides in Polish. There is also 1.05E download, but smaller, without videos.
- An extensive russian guide and walkthrough for Romek tribe.
- Namu wiki about the game in Korean. Very much info.
- Rigveda wiki about the game in Korean. Similar to previous link.
- A list of walkthroughs of individual maps by sirius-r in Korean.
- His short unit list…
- …and an item list.
- a Canus mission breakdown with many red circles. in Korean.
- A short note about the game in context of Korean gaming.
- A kind of recent review in Russian.
- A look into the Jurassic War saga of games, animation (!) and their tragic end.
- Mobygames page, with credits, promo art, CD covers and more.
- Whole campaigns of all tribes by Bimjee!
- This Russian guy knows how to play!
- Some recent playthroughs!
- A particularly dramatic game ðŸ˜‰
- Fast and brutal Masai game.
- A playlist of the Tyrano campaign.
- A Korean streamer playing Romek. I understand nothing xD
Youtube â€“ other
Other guides and downloads
- DosBox, the DOS emulator you need.
- A method of setting up a multiplayer game.
- Dosbox guide of setting up nullmodem
- Dosbox guide of setting up games
- Dosbox special keys. Useful for screenshots, speed toggling and more.
- A Korean forum of enthusiasts of Jurassic War.
- The Korean „Naver Cafe” forum for fans of the sequel. Many threads about this game too, but an account needs phone registration. There is a Primitive Wars download complete with patches, the Ranker expansion and tips how to fire it up on a modern pc. Somewhere. It’s in Korean and you need an account, or…
- …The Naver Cafe Free Pass: chrome and firefox plugins to overcome the account requirement! (Some threads are still unsearchable though)
- Korean cheats for the sequel and its expansion.
- A long naver blog post about the animation (in Korean)
- Some curious Jurassic War screenshots from a Korean gamer
- For some Korean packages in .egg format you need a Korean unzipper, ALZip. Here is a legit Microsoft page of it and here are some direct links from their homepage.
- Some crazy Korean ran Jurassic War on android ðŸ˜€
- A Russian community on VK. Many links to rips, music, videos, English, Korean and Russian language games.
- Classic Gaming Arena. They claim to host multiplayer matches
- Subreddit of people looking for the animation.
- GOG.COM thread with a plea to include Jurassic War in their store. It would be awesome, come and vote!
- An unpacker for the TRC and JW2 files of Jurassic War and Primitive Wars. Made in 2010 by ctpax Russians <3
- A place where you can play in your browser.
- A place to play the pre-alpha demo in your browser.